Technopolis совместно со школой английского для корпоративных клиентов Five O’clock приглашают на бесплатный бизнес-завтрак на английском.
На встрече обсудим, как происходит процесс принятия решений в нашей голове, и как понимание этих процессов помогает делать взаимовыгодные продажи.
Среда, 30 ноября 2016, 09:30 – 11:30
Points to discuss:
- Who sells and who doesn’t;
- How humans make buying decisions;
- How the construction of the Human brain determines how people make decisions;
- How people make logical decisions in sales;
- Using Logic to assist clients in making decisions;
- and anything else we might come up with during the breakfast.
THE NATURE OF DECISION MAKING IN SALES
Speaker: Charles L. Voss
CEO, Pathfinder Management Services
Sales & Negotiations Consultant Trainer, Business Success Coach
Associate Program Developer of Five O’clock Sales and Business Management Training Series
- Creator of “The Competitive Edge” Sales and Negotiations Consultant Training Program
- 5 years in Sales & Negotiations Training
- 30+ years in “C” level positions in Commercial & Residential Real Estate (22+ years in Russia)
- 25 years in Corporate start-ups, operations systems development, international business negotiations
We see this series of business breakfasts at Technopolis as an opportunity to discuss our knowledge and opinions on how we can become mentally and emotionally effective, strong and brave in professional business and in private life!
Business Breakfast participants will have a chance to talk about the importance of understanding the nature of decision making and how this affects our success in sales. By understanding the actual process of how decisions are made, we can better serve others by supporting them in discovering for themselves what decisions are best for them. Understanding the nature of decision making is the solid rock foundation for success in business and in personal life.